Zodiak Glue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2004
Oday 28 East Tawas
Hi to all- The material where the bottom of my inflatable dingy is pulled away from the inflated tube. It is not a R.I.B. boat but has the floor board inserts for an interior bottom. For now a six inch section has pulled away. If I can fix it now I should be heading off future problems. I stopped by West Marine yesterday and eye-balled the products they have. The salesman promptly told me "well, I can't be too sure if this stuff will even work, I'd send it(the dingy) in were I you." Hmmmm, at $30 plus bucks for the kit I sure don't want to buy West Marine's stuff even though it was labeled 'inflatable boat adhesive' ; if it isn't going to work. Send it in? Or take it to a shop? I have heard many a horror story about so called dingy repairs and how long they last and how expensive they are. All that said is there any product out there which any of you has used successfully to repair their dingy and it is still holding? I sure would rather do it myself. It's just a small flap of material and doesn't even involve the wood transom where most problems tend to crop up. Any help is welcome and thanks in advance. Mike S/B Pittepat, Lake Huron

Status
Not open for further replies.