YSB12 Parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bill Olah

Hello All, Would anybody have a parts lidt for the YSB12? I am reparing a vary hard to start Hunter 30-1977 engine and have to rebuild it. After removing the head I found a small crack on the edge of the air intake valve .It can be repaired and is at the machine shop as I type. I will need several gaskets,Etc. and could use a picture listing of parts. Does any one have a File on this engine they can send me? I have called a few shops in Toronto and they just say Thats a realy old engine!!!!! and that I would have to drive 2hrs. to view there old yellow books. Any Way Thanks if you can help Bill Olah 519-782-3338 bill.olah@sympatico.ca

B

Bill

YSB Parts list

Bill I have a parts list manual for the YSB series, however I don't have the service manual which would be useful for a rebuild. I can probably scan a few pages of exploded views and email them if you like. Let me know. Bill G.

B

Bill Olah

YSB12 parts List

Hi Bill , That would be great, I'll need the page that makes reference to gaskets for the head. Also the rings and conecting rod exploded view. send to bill.olah@sympatico.ca Thanks again Bill PS Where did you purchase those manuals?

Status
Not open for further replies.