You had me going Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2003
None None Rochester, NY
It took a little while exploring the new navigation banner. I was so used to blindly pointing my mouse to the 24 hour activity and clicking that when the location moved I drew a blank. Anyhow, nice clean look and gives me an excuse to further explore this great web site.

Feb 15, 2004
Hunter 37.5 Balt/Annapolis/New Bern
Yeah Phil...

a little warning next time...;) We're old folks/farts here, I almost spilled my coffee.

Dec 2, 1999
Hunter Vision-36 Rio Vista, CA.
Change is good for you guys!

Change is good! You would not have known what to look for even if he had warned you a month ago. <g> And most of us would have forgotten that he was going to do it. Next week you will have forgotten what the old pages looked like.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
My cursor keeps going to the old spot too

This is how our week went: we started getting lots of bulletin board spam. Our then-current server software wasn't good for the kind of blocking we needed to do to solve the problem. So we changed server software. (You didn't notice that, we were down for less than 1 minute!) The new software blocks really well but it broke some of the tab menus, most notably on the home page. We already had the new tabs 95% done so we installed them instead of fixing the old ones. So, we didn't know two days ahead of time to warn you! Change sucks. I can't find anything either right now... :) But it will be better next week. Thans, as always, for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.