Yawl still here Dave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2004
- - Buffalo, NY
I am...I'm waiting for

bro-in-law to get here from Richmond. Must be a traffic thing...he called me from Erie and said he'd be here around 3pm...I'm takin' my lap top with me anyway...so don't think you're getting off that easy. He's probably gonna be pretty pis...peeved at me though. I just realized my passport expired in January and my drivers license expired in December. So, instead of going through Canada, now we are going to have to go around the bottom of Lake Erie (two hours more)...or else I won't be able to get back into my own freekin' country.

G

GregS

December?

How can you got without a drivers Lic that long? And being retired and all, you can pick the time when you go get it renewed. You are on Americas most wanted aren't you Dave.

G

GregS

I wonder what the reward is

I could buy some really cool stuff for my boat. IF I get over the urge to sell it.

Jun 4, 2004
- - Buffalo, NY
I don't know what it's up to

now, but I do know if I get pulled over, it's cuffs for me...got to get that thing renewed...oh, yeah, I think I have an unpaid ticket too...even if my license was current, it would probably be suspended anyway. Now that it's going to take 14 hours instead of 12 hours to get there...we decided to start drinking and leave in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.