• Mobile App For Android Now Online!

Download it here. The app is searchable in the Google Play Store under Sailboat Owners.

Sorry iPhone/iPad users, we are still waiting on Apple. :(

Click the X in the upper right corner to make this go away

yamaha 25 refit

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser Portland OR, moored EVERETT WA
Looking good Andreas. You had plenty of wind to sea trial her. She looked to be enjoying the opportunity.

Jan 30, 2020
WTB WTB Columbia gorge/hood canal
Looks good, well done. Bummer about your prop but sounds like you’ve found a fairly painless solution. So much to remember to attend to on a cruising sailboat with an inboard

Oct 22, 2014
So much to remember to attend to on a cruising sailboat with an inboard
Yes there is. That is why having a note pad and keeping a list is such a good thing.

There is also note taking software if computers are your thing.

A memory is a terrible jogger. I think that is why the :facepalm: emoji was added to the forum.

AJW

Feb 3, 2020
Yamaha Y-30C Bellingham
I'm thinking of installing an ignition interrupt switch that prevents me from starting the engine whenever the clutch is not in neutral...

Oct 22, 2014
That is a good idea. Some engine/transmissions come with them ( mine did) Reach out (pm) to @LeslieTroyer. He has been working on installation of a switch for his Catalina 36. He could share some ideas.

AJW

Feb 3, 2020
Yamaha Y-30C Bellingham
Great, thanks much, John! I'll check in with Leslie when I'm done with my other projects and ready to tackle the interrupt switch.

May 20, 2016
Catalina 36 MK1 94 Everett, WA
That is a good idea. Some engine/transmissions come with them ( mine did) Reach out (pm) to @LeslieTroyer. He has been working on installation of a switch for his Catalina 36. He could share some ideas.
Thanks John. The article was just Published in the MainSheet - devoted to Catalina owners. My install is based on the Hurth transmission but I’m sure you can modify for the Kanzaki. Send me a pm with email and I’ll send it to you