WTB Oday Mariner

Feb 18, 2022
NA NA New Smyrna Beach
Hopefully it's ok to post this here:

I'm in search of an Oday Mariner in the south east United States for less than about $3,000. I'm located in Florida. I missed the opportunity to buy one by about an hour before someone else bought it... I've found two for sale, one well out of my price range, and the other boat owner won't respond to my inquiries. I'm willing to drive out of state for the right boat to close surrounding states.

Thanks,
Scott

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
Welcome to the forum!!

Suggest an internet search on the used boat sites and hopefully you will find one that meets your budget and required condition you are looking for. Might have to travel to see/buy it.

Please let the forum know what you found and where.

Feb 18, 2022
NA NA New Smyrna Beach
Thank you!
I've been checking but I'll keep on the look out.
I'll let you all know if I end up finding one!

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Wing_Mechanic,
If you are committed to a Mariner. You might consider joining the Mariner Class Association. It is cheap and they maintain a For Sale forum where Mariner members post links to Craigslist Facebook and other used boat ads they come across, all the time. We have a few members who have joined because they were interested in the Mariner, but have not yet bought one, so you won't be alone.
Home - Mariner Class Association
Forums - Mariner Class Association

SailingTexas also is a great source for used small sailboats, even outside of Texas.
Sailboats for sale from Sailing Texas, Sailboat Classifieds, sailboat for sale by owner

good luck and I how to welcome you into the Mariner community soon.

-Will