WTB 23.5 or 240 in PNW

Nov 17, 2021
Hobie Cat 16 oregon
Not sure if this is right place. Did not see a wanted section in classifieds.
I am looking for a clean Hunter 23.5 or 240. I am in Oregon but I am willing to travel for the right boat.
Please email me or PM me if you have a boat I may be interested in! I have cash ready to buy!
Thanks!

cascaderdr at yahoo dot com

Last edited:

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
No problem posting this, but we do ask that people with boats to sell contact you via email or private message. Thanks!

Jun 12, 2021
Hunter 240 Aqualand Marina, Lake Lanier
I looked for a year for a boat. I tried to
buy a Nimble 20 I found in Augusta but the owner refused his own asking price! I looked at a roads 22 and similar. I made an offer on a hunter 260 in Pensacola but the survey came back with issues. By then I realized I wouldn't have been able to pull it with my Mercury Mountaineer.
I found a Hunter 240 in Jupiter Florida. The survey showed minor issues and I should have held out for roller furling but I have been very happy with the boat. I spent many hours on the web searching for boats.

Nov 17, 2021
Hobie Cat 16 oregon
Thanks, I went and looked at that boat a couple days ago. It was amazing...except one flaw I found that scared me away.
I dont want to trash the guys boat on the open forum, but pm me if your going to look at it I will tell you what I found. I really thought I would bring it home with me but I decided I better keep looking.