wood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2008
Macgregor 23 florida FL
i have a ds with the extra set of spreaders and molded in seats. i need the measurement of the 2 pieces of wood that brace the keel well. mine are missing and the distance or length of each is different from soo much time in the trailer, years, anybody know the measurements. wrote to dr marine but got no answer. seaboots2001@yahoo.com

Jan 24, 2005
Oday 222 Dighton, Ma.
i have a ds with the extra set of spreaders and molded in seats. i need the measurement of the 2 pieces of wood that brace the keel well. mine are missing and the distance or length of each is different from soo much time in the trailer, years, anybody know the measurements. wrote to dr marine but got no answer. seaboots2001@yahoo.com
Bruce,
You need to call D&R and talk to Rudy. Today would be a good day to get hold of him. He gets email in the thousands.
Joe

Jun 2, 2004
Oday Day Sailer Wareham, MA
Rudy may know the answer, a phone call is better than email. You could also look on hte Day Sailer Class Association web site www.daysailer.org What you have is a DS I and that is THE boat to have for racing so the DSA web site has a lot of info about those.

Jan 22, 2008
Macgregor 23 florida FL
thanks to everybody for all the info, now that i know the spaces are not equal the job will be easier...

Jan 24, 2005
Oday 222 Dighton, Ma.
thanks to everybody for all the info, now that i know the spaces are not equal the job will be easier...
What I would do Bruce is build a mocked up version out of pine or any cheap wood, and then use it as a pattern to transfer it over to Teak if that is what you intend to use. Used Teak can be bought in marine consignment stores at a cheaper price than what specialty stores charge for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.