Widgeon Rigging

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2004
Oday 12 Oakdale NY
I have a 1964 widgeon I have been restoreing, and I am haveing trouble remembering how the sail rigging went, does anyone have the origional rigging manual they could scan and email? Thanks, Gregg

Jun 2, 2004
Oday Day Sailer Wareham, MA
Not original, but better

I don't have an original manual for the 1964 model (yours looks newer?), but I do have an expanded version of the O'Day manual for the later model that with help from D&R Marine, I've adapted to cover almost the entire production run of the Widgeon. I used to have a 1969 Widgeon, and the rigging would have been very similar to your boat. Contact me at daysailermanual@juno.com One question, where are the seats?

May 31, 2004
Oday 12 Oakdale NY
seats

I have the seats, they were in the garage while the clear coat was drying, I will try and post an updated pic.

G

Greg

Another Widgeon needs rigging info

Dear Sunbird, I purchased a Widgeon last weekend, and would love to have any of the rigging info you can pass along, so please copy me in when responding to "Deranged" about his request. Fair winds, Greg

Jun 3, 2004
- - Somerset center, Michigan
another request for information

I just purchased 1 a 1977 widgeon. anybody have reigging, instruction manual?

May 31, 2004
Oday 12 Oakdale NY
Widgeon Rigging manual

I have received the rigging manual dated 1966 for the widgeon in PDF format from someone online, anyone who wants it send me an email at deranged@optonline.net

Status
Not open for further replies.