Why is there not a place to buy/sell parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matt

I placed an ad here to buy a used main but it was taken off (still need one). The "Gear Here" classifieds do not exist as far as I can tell; it takes me back to the start page when I click the link. If I can't put it here, where can I put it?

R

Randy

Used main

No problem with finding "gear here" when I'm looking, you might want to check you your own equeptment... I do have a used main, full batton Kevlar, about a year old, just bought a new one, will sell the old one....cost was over $2000.00. selling price is $1500.00.............

M

Matt

How do I get there?

I click the gear here link and it jumps me back to the first page. Can you copy/paste the link for me? Is it in Javascript (I am using AOL 6.0; that could be the problem)? More than I want to spend on the main. All I need is something that will catch wind and make the boat move. Thanks though.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Use this address

http://www.sailboatowners.com/gear/index.tpl?fno=20 You'll also find links to Gear Here at the bottom of the home page, and in the pull down navifation menus at the top of bottom of most site pages. Matt: If you recall, please let me know where you found the link that took you back to our home page. That is clearly broken and needs repair. Thanks! ph.

M

Matt

This is the bad link:

I got to it by going to: Discussion forums (next to the "Now Playing" box on the main page)>Smaller boats> the link in the page that says something like "do not post classified ads in the forums. Use the gear here..." At least I know I'm not crazy now. I was wondering for a minute... Thanks!

J

john renfro

gear

hello mat, if you click on " classified of the week " on the home page, you will get a page for a boat. if you will go to the bottom of the home page you will see a lot of links. click on "gear here "you sould get the general adds. or go to the bottom of this page and scroll to " gear here classifieds it will take you to the general adds. john

Status
Not open for further replies.