Why I love newbe boat owners

Dec 2, 1997
- - LIttle Rock
Perhaps you missed the point. The way I read it wasn't "scoffing." Why? Because in her business, literally, people are always asking her how to fix things, usually they are remote from her location, and rarely (based on my experience on this and many other boating forums) post useful photos, if any at all. Her point was that if somebody wants help at least they ought to spend the time to be able to identify what it is they are asking about.
I didn't have a point! A friend posted it on Facebook, thought it was funny...I still do.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2015
C&C 30 Mk1 Winnipeg
Why ? That is all i ask.. Why ? Just go on deck and pee. Heck, once i was able to walk out and have a pee in the bush, while camping, the goesunta was rarely used.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Will, we would frown on such a Misappropriation of a milk jug...
Keep in mind, this was in the seventies. Today, you'ld have to sail out 3 miles just to dump it.

Just go on deck and pee. Heck, once i was able to walk out and have a pee in the bush, while camping, the goesunta was rarely used.
You go girl!:dancing:

Now everyone can do it. :thumbup:

-Will (Dragonfly)

Jul 27, 2011
Bavaria 38E Alamitos Bay
More guys fall overboard in the middle of the experience than slip...
You’re actually referring, I think, to some data for inebriated power boaters operating on lakes. It goes hand in glove with the reports that many drowned male boaters are found with the fly open. Beer drinking and (reckless) lake boating are closely allied. It’s not predictive of the sailboating world. For one thing, we have life lines and shrouds/back stays to hold on to!! Those lake boaters have only the willy.:huh:

Last edited: