Who Dat!!!

Jul 28, 2010
Boston Whaler Montauk New Orleans
Saints pull out another one!! (by the skin of Hartley's teeth!!) Man, who needs Lipitor? Just root for the Saints and the blood pressure alone will clear out those arteries!

Apr 25, 2005
Macgregor Venture 25 My Backyard
As a Niners fan, all I can say is 0-2 not the way to make it to the playoffs, but what a fight they put up. Probably the best 0-2 team in the league.

Great game.

Jul 28, 2010
A but what a fight they put up.
You are not kidding, Gregg. They were in it right up to the very end, and I mean the VERY end. Hartley must have one helluva leg to make that kick even when it was deflected.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
No kidding. Where were those guys in Seattle? Smith looked like Smith in Seattle and Brady last night.

May 11, 2005
Seidelman S37 Slidell, La.
A very good game

That game was very enjoyable to watch, unless your a Saints or 49ers fan. Then it was just nerve racking.

zeehag

Mar 26, 2009
1976 formosa 41 yankee clipper santa barbara. ca.(not there)
today the saints won--sounds like the chargeless may also!! yipes----
GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!

Jul 28, 2010
today the saints won--sounds like the chargeless may also!! yipes----
GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!
Too close for my taste, but if you look at how many of their starters were missing, I'm impressed.

zeehag

Mar 26, 2009
they won!! but ==with missing starters, they best make the secondaries into starters so all i well full season!!!!

Jul 28, 2010
They did a good job of that yesterday. Betts and Ivory really stepped up in the backfield tto take over from Bush and Pierre Thomas. Jeremy Shockey's my favorite - a really dependable all around player. And of course you gotta love a 46 yr old field goal kicker (Carney).

May 11, 2005
Seidelman S37 Slidell, La.
I'd like to see

The Saints have at least one game where they take charge early, and no suspense. The close games are fun to watch, but my nerves could use a break.

zeehag

Mar 26, 2009
i was soo busy laughing at the chargeless i couldnt listen to the saints also--i learned about that one from a neighbor!