which winch cable to use

Oct 19, 2020
Cal 33 Toledo
Always surprises me when someone posts a question and doesn't check for responses the same day. I guess some people's lives don't revolve around sailing... As we say down here, "Bless their hearts".
Well I joined SO forum 2 weeks ago and forgot my password on the 3rd post reply. My computer cleaned up cache and passwords. whoops!

Who knows if he's really gone? ... Boat hoist cable?

capta

Jun 4, 2009
Pearson 530 Admiralty Bay, Bequia SVG
Well I joined SO forum 2 weeks ago and forgot my password on the 3rd post reply. My computer cleaned up cache and passwords. whoops!

Ah, the trials and tribulations of computing. I remember the good old days when I had to walk 10 miles in the snow to get to school and back. Kids today..... lol

May 17, 2004
Beneteau Oceanis 37 Havre de Grace
Ah, the trials and tribulations of computing. I remember the good old days when I had to walk 10 miles in the snow to get to school and back. Kids today..... lol
Why walk in the snow? Car stuck? Bet you wish you had a winch with the appropriate cable to pull it out. :biggrin:

Feb 21, 2008
Hunter 33 Metedeconk River
Wow, and I used to complain about having to walk 9 feet thru shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Aug 13, 2020
Sirius 21 mass

i guess because i made no mention of a trailer i didnt think there would be a question...my bad....any ways...