Which trailable boat is best? confused, help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2004
Macgregor 25 So. Cal.
Here is a picture of my mac-25 setting in the water. With the steel swing keel pulled up it draws just 2 feet of water. Although it may look small the cockpit is 8 feet long for good sleeping. It is also in the sailboat hall of fame.

Look around here for more pictures--http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo57/Tmebandt/

Aug 28, 2010
Macgregor 26S saskatchewan
Well, after many considerations, I have purchased a Mac 26 1993, when the time comes to be on salt water and be able to enjoy most days of the year sailing, I may have to consider my options again but on the mean time I will sail on fresh water and discover pleasures that I could not with the hobie. So, a big thank you to you all and I suppose I should post on the Macgregor owners group from now on? , I just picked up a couple magazines for this rainy week end ( small craft advisor and good old boat, both just fresh on the stand). Wish I could sail but winter is settling in, harvest is here and is raining! Latter

Jul 17, 2009
Endeavour/Chrysler E-32/C-22 swimming pool
I fell in love with the design (Herreshoff) of our Chrysler C-22 and the 1st mate liked it also but wanted bigger so I found a Chrysler C-26, with its 6' head room and fixed head the 1st mate can't wait to go sailing. We have been on a few boats in the mid 30' range that doesn't seem to have as much room.

Good luck with your search

Status
Not open for further replies.