Whet Your Appetite?

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Recently completed a Veterans Day Cruise 2019 here,
that I originally posted on another thread. Belle-Vie cruises year around because the PNW moderate climate permits her to do so. So, what's next on the agenda? Well, Thanksgiving approaches this coming week with this skipper having four days to go play; maybe three. Anyone up for a rendezvous to spend a day or two commiserating about this or that? Perhaps the weather honcho will sprinkle some of his magic upon the climate predictions like he did for Veterans Day and even coerce the gods to prevail upon us some seasonally reasonably good conditions, eh? Just say'n.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Prep your heater for a workout. It is going to get cold.

Oct 22, 2014
Sub freezing. A warm day in Siberia.

Remember the stories about your parents walking to school in the winter. Barefoot.

You know, like that date you went on in your youth cause you had already made plans and it was right after you had that big fight. Remember the shoulder you got.

That cold.

Dec 25, 2000
Brrr. May get a serious case of cold feet, here. :doh: Will keep you posted.

Dec 25, 2000
That cold
Well weather honcho, it seems that night time temps could drop to the mid twenties, but dry. Not quite as bad as that cold shoulder you refer, but darn close. Fat chance the admiral will join me in this little excursion, but you never know. Just might pose the question. Answer to follow, heh, heh, heh. No holding my breath here.

Oct 22, 2014
Yes I heard about the chill. I’m making a pre-holiday dash to Everett to check on the boat.

Dec 25, 2000
Brrr. May get a serious case of cold feet, here. :doh: Will keep you posted.
A bad case of cold feet arrived right on schedule.:banghead: Actually, wifey had other plans for us, so here we are in our cozy home working on Advent decorations. Even made some sawdust in the process.

Also finished our summer cruising DVD with cameo appearances of Ken and Joann Cross, Stu Jackson, et al. Should have the thirty minute hoot on YouTube in the next few days. Watch for it that has lots of sail time on full display.