Where to find copper sleeves for injectors Volvo MD7A

Feb 28, 2024
Cape Dory 28 Portland
It's a parts hunt. Any suggestions for where to look for or ask about the copper sleeves that get pressed into the head and the tools to press them in and remove them or the dimensions of any of these if I need to make them?

This is for a Volvo MD7A

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
You might check Pacific Power Group in Ridgefield. They are the distributor for the west coast. THey have a parts shop if you know the part number.

Jan 25, 2011
S2 11.0A Anacortes, WA
Im parting out an MD-17 and a guy in Scandanavia bought some new coppers I had on hand. They are (at that time) very hard to find which why I scarfed em up at the time. I believe there are some eastern europe companies making some Volvo parts. Check ebay..Good luck

Dec 2, 2003
Hunter 260 winnipeg, Manitoba
From a parts listing it looks like you might be looking for part number 838061? Found this place in Sweden that lists 100+ in stock? Might be an after market part.

you could enquire with them about the tool.

Mar 20, 2024
Morgan 24 St Augustine,
I live in St Augustine FL and recently had my injection pump rebuilt by a company in Jacksonville. They seem to have access to all the needed parts. Can give you the name and contact for them if interested. Also, am selling my MD7A now that its running well. Very reasonable price