Where to buy need 2" hinged jaw rail slide/clamp?

Apr 2, 2021
Hunter 38 On the move
I'm building my solar panel frame and want to tie into the traveller arch as its the strongest/most rigid place to tiel

I need a couple of "hinged jaw rail slide/clamp". Something that clamps around the 2" rail of the arch, and to which I can bolt the ear of the end cap on the 1" frame. See attached pic. This but for 2" tubing.

I've tried Amazon, Defender, here, google, a few smaller places on line and can't find anything > 1 1/2" inches.

Does anyone have a link or a contact for 2" clamps?

Attachments

Apr 2, 2021
Hunter 38 On the move
Thanks. Saw that one. I have not called them yet, but looking at that image compared to the images for their smaller ones, there doesn't look like there a gap/provision made for the ear of the tube cap that would be mounted to it.

Nodak7

Sep 28, 2008
Hunter 41DS Punta Gorda, FL
Thanks. Saw that one. I have not called them yet, but looking at that image compared to the images for their smaller ones, there doesn't look like there a gap/provision made for the ear of the tube cap that would be mounted to it.
It just depends on the diameter of your 2" tube! The bigger the tube the bigger the gap. They just screw it together.

Jul 12, 2011
Leopard 40 Jupiter, Florida
Try auto or motorcycle parts. I found several bar clamps where they are used for mounting lights to truck or kick bars, but never tried for a 2" one.

Jan 18, 2016
Catalina 387 Dana Point
Rich, looks interesting but no mention if it is SS or what grade if it is.
All the Garhauer stuff I've ever seen (and I've had 2 boats rigged with the stuff) was 316 SS or Anodized AL.

Garhauer makes good stuff. Very competitive prices. If you call they'll tell you what it's made of.