Where is brand specific forum for this boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2005
Pearson 33-2 & Typhoon 18 Seneca Lake
Thanks, Ed, for the post of the yacht sailing. I couldn't read the subtitles, but the yacht moved well. I liked the push-button sail raising and adjustment. That takes single-handing to a whole new level!

gpd955

Feb 22, 2006
Catalina 310 Cape May, NJ
31seahorse said:
That takes single-handing to a whole new level!
Single-fingering!

Lots of deck space. The main looks too tiny for that boat because of all the open area!

RichH

Feb 14, 2005
Tayana 37 cutter; I20/M20 SCOWS Worton Creek, MD
The 'modern' equivalent of the Archer redningsskøyte is the Tayana, Baba, Tashiba, Valiant, ... etc.
Lots of owners groups for these derivative designed boats .... the youtube vid is just showing the 'revered ancestral grandfather' of all these boats.

Great vid. thanks for sharing.

Dec 29, 2008
Treworgy 65' LOA Custom Steel Pilothouse Staysail Ketch St. Croix, Virgin Islands
Beautiful vessel. Did you notice the lack of portholes? Would love to see the interior. She saild nice. Would like to have seen how they lowered the main with that winch in the mix...

Dec 8, 2006
Oday 26 Starr, SC
Beautiful boat

Rich,

Beautiful boat. The only issue I have is draft. I get into skinny water and gunkholing.

Ed K

The 'modern' equivalent of the Archer redningsskøyte is the Tayana, Baba, Tashiba, Valiant, ... etc.
Lots of owners groups for these derivative designed boats .... the youtube vid is just showing the 'revered ancestral grandfather' of all these boats.

Great vid. thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.