Where does the cockpit drains go? Irwin C-34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic H.

Jan 15, 2012
Hinterholler Shark 24 Greenhaven, CT
I know the obvious answer to the question but, since the boat is 1 hr+ away, on an Irwin Citation 34, where do the cockpit drains exit the hull? I don't see an obvious exit on the outside of the hull. They are clogged and water is entering engine hatch. New to me boat.

Thanks,
Vic H.

MrBee

Dec 30, 2008
Irwin 34 Citation Middle River, Md.
We just bought an Irwin 34. I believe if you look in the first compartment under the quarter birth at the nav station you will see that it "T's" into another. I am not at the boat so could be a little off but think thats where I seen it go. Not sure if Both port and starboard go to that same thruhull. Ours are tagged.

Brian

Vic H.

Jan 15, 2012
Thank you Brian, this is exactly what I was looking for.

Vic H.

We just bought an Irwin 34. I believe if you look in the first compartment under the quarter birth at the nav station you will see that it "T's" into another. I am not at the boat so could be a little off but think thats where I seen it go. Not sure if Both port and starboard go to that same thruhull. Ours are tagged.

Brian

Vic H.

Jan 15, 2012
I found it

Thanks again Brian, I found the drain exactly as you described. both drains do Tee into one and exit at the port side of the hull, just before the raw water intake strainer.

Thanks again for the help,

Vic H.

Thank you Brian, this is exactly what I was looking for.

Vic H.

Status
Not open for further replies.