what prop size and pitch on Cat 30 w/M25 or XP diesel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2006
- - wilmington, nc
I am looking to change my two blade folding gori prop for a three blade. I would like to know what prop size and pitch you have on your Cat 30. I am especially interested in the campbell sailor. thanks for the response.

Feb 18, 2006
- - wilmington, nc
this is where i have looked

I have already searched Catalina30.com, Catalina34.com, Catalina Forums including the archives. I have looked at a number of prop webbsites and called Catalina's tech line. I did see a 13x10 prop on Catalina Direct but they did have any detail. I am looking for owners that know what size/pitch they have. I could wait a few more weeks and ask the multiple owners at the marinas but I am taking her out of the water in two weeks and would like to order a 3 blade that someone is happy with in currents and wind. thanks

S

Scott

Prop

I have a 3 blade Campbell Sailor on my 1988 Catalina 30....replaced my 2 blade 3 years ago...very happy.

Feb 18, 2006
- - wilmington, nc
scott, what size did you order

Scott, what size campbell sailor prop did they fit you with? thanks

Jun 1, 2004
Catalina 30 MKII Channel Islands Harbor, CA
12X12

We have a 1988 Catalina 30 MKII. Seems to perform as it should and generates the expected RPMs and speed. Ours is a 12 X 12 three-bladed prop. Gary Kunkel Visalia, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.