What line clutch fits on a Catalina 22 cabin top....

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
... between the pop top and the rail?

looking to help a buddy run two halyards aft.

AaronD

Aug 10, 2014
Catalina 22 9874 Newberg, OR / Olympia, WA
I removed the handrails and mounted Lewmar DC1 triples (my eventual plan is to add mounting pads on the ridge / gutter like @CloudDiver did and re-mount handrails, but I haven't gotten there).

With the handrails in place, I think you could fit singles, but probably not doubles. Some people have removed just the last hand-loop; I think you can fit doubles with that system (and still have a clear lead for the lines); hopefully someone who's actually gone that route will chime in. Hope that helps just a bit.

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
I removed the handrails and mounted Lewmar DC1 triples (my eventual plan is to add mounting pads on the ridge / gutter like @CloudDiver did and re-mount handrails, but I haven't gotten there).

With the handrails in place, I think you could fit singles, but probably not doubles. Some people have removed just the last hand-loop; I think you can fit doubles with that system (and still have a clear lead for the lines); hopefully someone who's actually gone that route will chime in. Hope that helps just a bit.
That does thanks. The tip about removing one rung of handrails is clever. The smallest spinlock is 39mm wide, so if that fits he's go that way. He is only looking to run two halyards back