What is the one thing on your boat that you like the most?

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Dragonfly has the prettiest lines. I love the seven foot cockpit. I'm thrilled with the low trailer seat for launching at any ramp and I'm more than happy with the ease with which I can raise the 24' mast and get her rigged.
But,
My absolute favorite thing about Dragonfly is the incredibly friendly, helpful and active Mariner's Association. Those guys are the best feature and why I will always have a Mariner 19, no matter what other boat I may get.

-Will (Dragonfly)

Oct 2, 2008
Pearson/ 530 Strafford, NH
I’ve thought about this for two weeks, dishwasher. Everything else I can handle or know to find help. But having a good dishwasher aboard is the game changer. I have had my share but when I’m told to get out of the galley, I don’t hesitate.

Mar 26, 2011
Corsair F-24 MK I Deale, MD
My last comment (folding) regarded my F-24.

PDQ 34 (cruising cat). Many, many nice features, but a defining characteristic was a salon with a 360 degree view. You could actually keep watch there if the weather was not violent. You could sit down for lunch with the family underway, so long as you looked around every few minutes. The cockpit visibility was also superior. I could see all four corners from the helm. So good visibility. I'd never buy a boat if I could see from multiple comfortable helm possitions.

I dislike that the cabin of my F-24, like most monohulls, is basically blind forward. No possiblity of keeping watch while ducking below.

Mar 15, 2021
Rhodes 22 Chesapeake Bay
I think what I like best about the boat I just acquired is the trailer! After 4 decades of renting slips, paying for haul outs and winter storage, I have a neighborhood slip for $250 a year, and can keep the boat in my yard off-season...

Mar 15, 2021
Rhodes 22 Chesapeake Bay
I feel your pain. 14 years ago, before I got married, I was paying $3500 a year not including electricity for my 46' custom built cutter. And that was with an employee discount, as I was carpenter shop foreman in that boatyard. I was a liveaboard so I guess I can't complain. It was cheaper and a lot more fun than renting an apartment. I just ran up and took a couple of pictures of our marina which was one of the reasons we bought in this neighborhood. Our HOA ($150 annually) includes the launch ramp, a competition sized pool with a swim team and the beach ⛱. Both my boys are on the team...
20210319_161557.jpg
20210319_161518.jpg
20210319_161707.jpg
20210319_161736.jpg