What ever happened to my Drag Queen

Bob S

Sep 27, 2007
Beneteau 393 New Bedford, MA
Technology is moving at a crazy pace and keeps feeding on itself. You can’t even buy software you have to rent it!
At work we’ve created a vertual machine on our server to run xp specifically to run older software that won’t run on anything later. We’re running 7 pro and refuse to do 10. Hopefully I’ll retire before having to.

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Technology is moving at a crazy pace and keeps feeding on itself. You can’t even buy software you have to rent it!
At work we’ve created a vertual machine on our server to run xp specifically to run older software that won’t run on anything later. We’re running 7 pro and refuse to do 10. Hopefully I’ll retire before having to.
I won’t upgrade from 7, either. The version of the studio management software I use won’t run on Windows 10. I would have to give up my paid-for license and pay monthly to use the new version. I’ve already paid thousands over the years and refuse to pay more. If the version I have ever goes complete defunct I’ll switch to Quickbooks. I also have a photographic printer that won’t run on Windows 7. That’s why I still have XP.