What bimini top works with a 1976 MacGregor Venture 222?

Slavik

Aug 20, 2022
MacGregor Venture 222 Lake Pleasant
Hello,

I just got a Mac V 222. Living in Arizona, we're looking for a bimini. Any tips?

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new sailboat!!

Simple......take measurementsjust make sure the boom and travelet do not interfere How To Measure For A Standard Bimini Top - Bimini Top Help Guide (iboats.com) OR Oceansouth Sailboat Bimini Top Stainless Steel |, order on-line from any number of suppliers (the forum or I can offer recommendations) and install yourself OR contact your local marine canvas shop to measure, fabricate and install one. Be sure to specify double wall 316 stainless steel tubing and uv resistant fabric like Sunbrella. Post what you did and why with pics.

Might check this thread out on similar topic: bimini top | Sailboat Owners Forums

Last edited:
  • Helpful

Slavik

Aug 20, 2022
MacGregor Venture 222 Lake Pleasant
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new sailboat!!

Simple......take measurementsjust make sure the boom and travelet do not interfere How To Measure For A Standard Bimini Top - Bimini Top Help Guide (iboats.com) OR Oceansouth Sailboat Bimini Top Stainless Steel |, order on-line from any number of suppliers (the forum or I can offer recommendations) and install yoursaelf OR contact your local marine canvas shop to measure, fabricate and install one. Be sure to specify double wall 316 stainless steel tubing and uv resistant fabric like Sunbrella. Post what you did and why with pics.

Might check this thread out on similar topic: bimini top | Sailboat Owners Forums
Awesome Thanks