• Mobile App For Android Now Online!

Download it here. The app is searchable in the Google Play Store under Sailboat Owners.

Sorry iPhone/iPad users, we are still waiting on Apple. :(

Click the X in the upper right corner to make this go away

Westerbeke 42b to Mitsubishi parts

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter Catalina 400 PORT JEFERSON, NY
Looking for some help in identifying parts I need. From my research I believe my engine is based on Mitsubishi K4F-62 WM block and I am trying to identify the part numbers for the injectors and if there is a washer below it. Any help with part numbers or a lead on the NGK injector number would be welcome.

Alan Johnson C400

Feb 6, 1998
Canadian Sailcraft 36T Casco Bay, ME
Looking for some help in identifying parts I need. From my research I believe my engine is based on Mitsubishi K4F-62 WM block and I am trying to identify the part numbers for the injectors and if there is a washer below it. Any help with part numbers or a lead on the NGK injector number would be welcome.

Alan Johnson C400
If this is a 42B Four then the block model should be here.. What ever you do DO NOT tell the folks whom you are buying parts from that you have a Westerbeke. Westerbeke has a gag order contract with Mitsubishi that says only parts for Westerbekes can be purchased through Westerbeke.

FWIW I happen to have a; "Red engine in a home made wood splitter and all it says is S4L-2.."

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter Catalina 400 PORT JEFERSON, NY
Thanks, now I know where to look. Can you help me out with the injector number and if there is a crush gasket below it. I think you once said it was a NKG available out of Nappa, if so a part number would be appreciated.

Alan Johnson C400

Feb 6, 1998
Canadian Sailcraft 36T Casco Bay, ME
Thanks, now I know where to look. Can you help me out with the injector number and if there is a crush gasket below it. I think you once said it was a NKG available out of Nappa, if so a part number would be appreciated.

Alan Johnson C400

I have a 44B Four so parts are different but the locations should be similar for engine block