West Marine BOGO sale on Lewmar Winches

Aug 16, 2016
Pacific Dolphin 24 Phoenix, Arizona
Winches and Handles on sale through March 11th according the my email this morning from West Marine. 1/2 price is a pretty good deal in my book.

Last edited:

Gunni

Mar 16, 2010
Beneteau 411 Oceanis Annapolis
Check out the sale on your winch spares kits, includes grease, oil, pawls, springs and more at +40% off.

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
I can't fathom $5k for a winch. A BOGO makes it a little more palatable. :yikes:

Dec 23, 2016
Catalina 27 Clinton CT
I just called Defender. They don't offer the BOGO but they did honor the deal by cutting the Lewmar winch price in half if West has it one sale. They even threw in two winch handles for free !!!!!

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
I just called Defender. They don't offer the BOGO but they did honor the deal by cutting the Lewmar winch price in half if West has it one sale. They even threw in two winch handles for free !!!!!
They don’t offer BOGO but they’ll sell you one at half price. Sounds like the waitress at Hamburg Joe’s in Myrtle Beach. They had PBR on tap for $1. When I mentioned we could get 6 for $6 she looked at me like I was from outer space, laughed and told me I couldn’t get 6 for $6.

FDL S2

Jun 29, 2014
S2 7.3 Fond du Lac
Winches and Handles on sale through March 17th according the my email this morning from West Marine. 1/2 price is a pretty good deal in my book.
Ive been waiting for that email. I splurged on self tailers for the jib sheets and non tailing cabin top winches for the halyards to replace the old Bartons (I know not completely necessary, but nice to have) and two new handles. Felt better spending $833 than $1,580.

Jan 24, 2017
Hunter 34 Toms River Nj
I got a set of lewmar 40st evo on close out a few years ago when lewmar decided to make a model change. Replaced my 35 year old lewmar 40st. Paid some crazy price like $400 for a set of two.
They might be outdated by lewmar standards however they were new to me. And what a huge difference they made.

Oct 11, 2014
Freedom 32 Merritt Island
They have to do something. No more price matching, at least not in Norfolk.