Wednesday is PHOTO DAY!

Oct 1, 2007
Boston Whaler Super Sport Pt. Judith
Typical New York comment. I frequent the Keys often, and the only time I hear negative comments it's from a New Yorker or someone from north Jersey. I sure would love to know were she saw a decent sunset on Long Island.
When the sun sets in the East......

RussC

Sep 11, 2015
Merit 22- Oregon lakes
Anyhow, there are many perfectly wonderful New Yorkers. South Florida seems to attract the ones who wish they were still in New York.
- Will (Dragonfly)
Ha. good to know we aren't alone. Here in Oregon it's the folks from Ca that move here
and then do nothing but complain about how much better things are in Ca. My standard reply: Do you need gas money? ;)

Our (sunrise) doesn't match up to Californica sunsets, but
we've managed to "settle" for what we get. ;) :laugh:

P1050570.jpg

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
Here in Oregon it's the folks from Ca that move here
and then do nothing but complain about how much better things are in Ca. My standard reply: Do you need gas money? ;)
It was the same in Seattle from about 1993 to 2005 when I left. Wish I'd have had that retort ready, though I can't complain about what they did to raise the value of the real estate I owned there.

Jun 14, 2010
Robertson & Caine 2017 Leopard 40 CT
Typical New York comment. I frequent the Keys often, and the only time I hear negative comments it's from a New Yorker or someone from north Jersey. I sure would love to know were she saw a decent sunset on Long Island.
Here’s one from July 6, 2016 Rye NY taken from LIS. Enjoy ;)

Attachments

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Nice picture. Thanks. Didn't know you could take a picture near the city and not get buildings.
My son went to school in the finger lakes region. Up-state NY is very pretty. A lot like northern NH. They make good cheese also. There's a thread on here about cruising the canal system in NY. That sounds like fun and Ommegang Brewery in Cooperstown makes the best beer. Their Three Philosophers is as good as any European beer.
- Will (Dragonfly)