We are new owners of a Yamaha 36! Would like to contact with others to learn and know about their experience and updates. Fair winds

Inox

Feb 5, 2021
Yamaha 36 Mediterranean sea
Hello!! We just bought a Y36. Sailed her around Spain from north (Vizcay Gulf) to the Balearic Islands in these last months. We would love to contact with other owners to learn about their updates and experiences. The boat is in good shape but we would like to do some little updates.
Thanks in advance and best winds to all
Margui and Raúl.

Inox

Feb 5, 2021
Also! We have all the original manuals, plans and original drawings from Yamaha 36. Model Y-36B. Hull number 004
If anyone wants a copy we can manage to scan them...
Best

Nov 21, 2012
Yamaha 33 Port Ludlow, WA
That's a nice boat, and rare in the US. I might trade up if one ever came up for sale.

May 8, 2021
Yamaha Y36 Makani Kai
Hello,
I also own a 1979 Yamaha Y36, August Moon. I'm located on Oahu, HI and mostly sail her around the islands here. I've done a ton of work on her and if you have any technical questions or needs, just let me know.
Lastly you mentioned that you have original manuals and plans. I can't find documentation anywhere and it would be a huge benefit to me if I could utilize that.
Thanks again!
-Nathan

Inox

Feb 5, 2021
Hello,
I also own a 1979 Yamaha Y36, August Moon. I'm located on Oahu, HI and mostly sail her around the islands here. I've done a ton of work on her and if you have any technical questions or needs, just let me know.
Lastly you mentioned that you have original manuals and plans. I can't find documentation anywhere and it would be a huge benefit to me if I could utilize that.
Thanks again!
-Nathan
Hi Nathan! Nice to hear from you!
of course I will try to scan everything and send it to you! Can you please send me a mail to
raulpereravicente@gmail.com

fair winds

Nov 21, 2012
Yamaha 33 Port Ludlow, WA
You can also upload them to the downloads forum so that others can use them. And post some pictures, too. Love my 33, would like to see more of the 36.

Inox

Feb 5, 2021
You can also upload them to the downloads forum so that others can use them. And post some pictures, too. Love my 33, would like to see more of the 36.
Of course. I will! We are quite busy now with the beginning of the season in the Med.. ASAP

Jul 29, 2022
Yamaha 37 Vancouver
Hello!! We just bought a Y36. Sailed her around Spain from north (Vizcay Gulf) to the Balearic Islands in these last months. We would love to contact with other owners to learn about their updates and experiences. The boat is in good shape but we would like to do some little updates.
Thanks in advance and best winds to all
Margui and Raúl.
Hi Margui and Raul,

I've recently bought a Yamaha 37 (almost an identical boat to the 36) and was wondering if you guys know who manufactured the hatches on our boats?

Jul 29, 2022
Yamaha 37 Vancouver
Hello,
Thanks again!
-Nathan
Hi Nathan,

Do you know who manufactured the fore hatches on our boats? I can't seem to find any manufacturer's name on the frame.
(I'm looking to buy a cloth hatch cover)