Wanted Hunter 36 Vision, ready to buy now

Oct 20, 2012
Hunter 000 Coronado
Hello everyone!
Just moved to Florida and want to buy a 36 Vision. I've looked everywhere on the internet.
The ones in the link below do not respond to my messages/emails

So if anyone knows of one for sale please call me 775 513 0603.

Thanks everyone,
Buddy

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2010
Hunter 30 Everett, WA
Best of luck. The inventory of boats for sale in the US is really low right now.

Ken

Aug 28, 2006
Bavaria 35E seattle
There's a large inventory, just not the boats most of us really want to buy! :biggrin:

Oct 20, 2012
Hunter 000 Coronado
You guys are right! It'll be interesting to see what all the folks who bought one during these times do after they realize and experience all that is required in having a boat. After the 'honeymoon' so to speak.

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
I'd wait for hurricane season to end. Or have really good insurance. Deductibles increase substantially for claims from named storms :yikes:

Oct 20, 2012
Hunter 000 Coronado
Thanks guys!
I am working with the owner of the one in Mazatlán.
The one in Canaveral, is most likely sold as they do not respond to my emails or phone calls.
Monday I will call the yard in San Carlos and talk with them about shipping the boat to Texas or SW Florida.
I will also see if anyone transports by truck from Mazalatan to Brownsville directly across Mexico. From what I read, no one does. But I will see that the yard has to say.
I will let you know what happens.
I did email the broker on the one you sent me that the ad says sold to see if it really is sold.
Thanks everyone,
Buddy

Oct 20, 2012
Hunter 000 Coronado
there is a utube video of a lady who bought a beater 32 Vision. Several really of her adventure and she was absolutely over joyed with the boat. I have nort watched them all yet. But I did watch the one of unstepping the mast.
I love seeing videos of someone who can see the potential of a totally neglected boat and bring her back to life. This lady deserves a pat on the back for saving this Vision.

I will see if I can post a link

Thanks again,
Buddy

mrj

Oct 14, 2020
Hunter Vision 36 Marina del Rey
I've been preparing my boat for sale since I don't need it to live aboard anymore - let me know if you're interested! 1993 Hunter Vision 36 in Marina Del Rey, California.

Mike

Attachments