Any year. Good condition.
Ideally in Washington State.
604-809-5244
Thanks.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
If you have a boat that you want to sell to Bash, please send your reply via PM rather than posting here. Thanks!

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
If the OP can be that specific about the boat he wants maybe his best course would be a buyer's broker.

• Helpful

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
I don't think he's asking us to do his homework, he's inquiring if anyone has a boat that's not advertised which might be available. What realtors call a "pocket listing." That's how I read it, anyway.

Bash

Dec 30, 2020
Catalina C320 West Vancouver
I admire the OP for being specific and choosing a very nice boat. ;)

I don't admire him for asking others to do his research and homework for him! :deadhorse:
Stu, who gave you the impression the Op is asking others to do the research and homework for him. The request was very simple: call me if you wish to sell your own boat. You can take your stick back now!

Bash

Dec 30, 2020
I get calls at home all the time from people wanting me to sell my house. I keep asking for $10,000,000 but haven't gotten any takers.:beer:
One day a drug dealer will give you that amount to launder his loot.

Bash

Dec 30, 2020
I don't think he's asking us to do his homework, he's inquiring if anyone has a boat that's not advertised which might be available. What realtors call a "pocket listing." That's how I read it, anyway.
Thank goodness the world has smart sailors left.

Jun 21, 2004
Beneteau 343 Slidell, LA
Perhaps there are boats, that are not listed on the brokerage sites, that are for sale by owner. You see them frequently when walking the docks. Its a relevant question and post.

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
Stu, who gave you the impression the Op is asking others to do the research and homework for him. The request was very simple: call me if you wish to sell your own boat. You can take your stick back now!
If that's the case why not say so in the OP?

Look, I'm not trying to be difficult, and evidently not succeeding, but really, look at it this way, both you, Bash, and Phil:

The OP, Bash's avatar says he lives in West Vancouver. That is in Canada. He asks about boats in WA.
The bloody border's closed. The next possible open date is May 21, but all reports I've read say that it will be extended for quite some time, indeed perhaps well after this boating season is already over. The reality is: NO ONE knows. I've seen altogether too many posts on this and other boating forums: When will it open? Why bother? It will when it will, and it's not a binary issue, either.

It makes no sense.

Had the OP said: "I've been searching for a C320, would appreciate it if anyone who may be thinking about selling and hasn't advertised it yet, would contact me."

If that's what he meant, he coulda said it, rather than having someone interpret it for him. I interpreted it one way, others read it differently.

It still makes no sense at the present time for a Canadian to look for a boat in WA if you can't bring it across the border. If someone in WA wants to sell his C320 and contacts Bash, it could well be a situation that the seller wouldn't wait until the border opened if he found someone else to buy it IN Washington State.

But that's just my interpretation...:)

Oct 26, 2008
Catalina 320 Barnegat, NJ
I can understand why @Bash focused on Catalina 320 ... :cool: . This model suits us perfectly! Ours is 1999. There are some differences if you choose earlier or later models. Let me know if you want any specific info. Last year in April, we focused our search in a window of 15 boats of this model, years 1999 - 2003 (pretty much based on budget), within a days drive from North Carolina to Massachusetts. By the end of the season, it appeared that all had sold. We made our offer in late May, despite the travel difficulties, after looking at 4 of the 15. We heard that the market was getting hot & we didn't want to miss one that we liked. 15 boats in that tight window of opportunity! ... Good luck with your search!

May 7, 2012
Hunter e33 Maple Bay, BC
There are delivery captains services available to move boats back and forth the US/Canadian border. All you have to do is cough up the moola. One with port of call from TX at our marina last week was moved to Roche Hbr, WA to deal with the paper work and another boat with port of call from NM moving the first of next month.

Bash

Dec 30, 2020
I can understand why @Bash focused on Catalina 320 ... :cool: . This model suits us perfectly! Ours is 1999. There are some differences if you choose earlier or later models. Let me know if you want any specific info. Last year in April, we focused our search in a window of 15 boats of this model, years 1999 - 2003 (pretty much based on budget), within a days drive from North Carolina to Massachusetts. By the end of the season, it appeared that all had sold. We made our offer in late May, despite the travel difficulties, after looking at 4 of the 15. We heard that the market was getting hot & we didn't want to miss one that we liked. 15 boats in that tight window of opportunity! ... Good luck with your search!
Thanks Scott. Covid has forced people to eat up most of the inventory in BC hence my looking across the border.