Vent Line? For Peggie

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dan Ebert

Dealer installed holding tank in my new H260. When I check it out, the 5/8" dia. vent line comes out of the tank(starboard side of tank) over top to the vent outlet fitting on the port side of the boat. The dealer as put a loop (appox. 6" dia) in the vent line to give the hose some slack during installation. I am planing on using your products. Will this vent loop be a problem. It look like the total length of the vent hose to be 36" +-. Thanks, Dan Ebert with a brand new H260

P

Peggie Hall/Head Mistress

Take the loop out.

Sorry to be so long in responding...I somehow missed your post in the daily count. I recommend you remove the loop--just straighten out the hose and cut enough off to create a straight line...and while you're about it, replace the vent fitting with an open -thru-hull fitting--the same kind your bilge pump drains out of. You might also want to spend some time browsing the articles in the refererence library in the Head Mistress forum...you'll find some handy info in them. Congratulations on your new boat...and thanks for using our products! Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.