US Coast Guard Auxiliary

Tater

Oct 26, 2021
Hunter 170 Lake Logan Martin AL
Can anyone help with making contact for membership in Alabama? I have tried going through the national office and a local flotilla. No joy so far.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Tater... Not sure why you are having issues. I can guess that your lake is a fair distance from the nearest Coast Guard station.
A quick search yielded 9 CG stations in Alabama.
Perhaps contacting the nearest one might be more successful.

Tater

Oct 26, 2021
Hunter 170 Lake Logan Martin AL
Thanks. I got phone numbers for my closest flotilla from the link contact. The flotilla web page listed names but nothing else. I had filed several online forms with no response. It is that covid effect again.

• Ha
Jun 2, 2004
Hunter 23.5 Fort Walton Yacht Club, Florida
Thanks. I got phone numbers for my closest flotilla from the link contact. The flotilla web page listed names but nothing else. I had filed several online forms with no response. It is that covid effect again.

Welcome to the Division 8, District 8CR Web Site (uscgaux.info)

I had been a member for 20 something years and just gave it up starting this year.

Keep in mind it is a volunteer organization run by folks with other things going on. This can be a hard time to get the right info as the officers change at the beginning of the year and websites and such are slow to get updated.

Good Luck

• Helpful