Uploaded some files I had.....

Aug 7, 2013
O'day 39' 25th Anniversary Mystic, CT
Season's Greetings To All !!!!!
So, first snow fall of the season, and I haven't gotten clearance to drive yet so I have to wonder if FH has been shrink wrapped... The Admiral won't even let me go out of the house for fear that I may fall, so I sat down with my trusty old laptop while she decorated our unusually small Christmas tree. I found that there were no files pertaining to O'Day 39 so I set to the task of uploading a few to see how easy it actually is. I found that once you convert your jpeg or .jpg picture files into .pdf files, it is really simple as long as you have a version of Microsoft printing that converts theses file formats prior to printing with a prompt to 'save as'. So here is my last look at FH before the snow fell and our Christmas tree for 2017!!!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!
s/v Faster Horses

Attachments

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
She's even pretty underneath. Twin rudder, does that mean she's beamy? Lots of room:clap:
If I see an O'Day 39 in my price range, I will be hard pressed not to buy her. But then again, I doubt I'll see a 39' anything in my price range.
My O'day is only 19' but she's beautiful too.
picoday19120b.jpg not Dragonfly but same year and color. I haven't had Dragonfly on the water yet. She's under cover now.
Speedy recovery. Merry Christmas (there should be a few holiday emogis):D