Unexpected Treasure

Jun 2, 2004
Hunter 23.5 Fort Walton Yacht Club, Florida
Careful, There is a place like that in Apalachicola has a bunch of stuff like that and it is all made in India. Fine to decorate your condo but not really well suited for a boat. I do not know that this is the case in this instance but....

Sep 30, 2013
1988 Catalina 22 North Florida
Careful, There is a place like that in Apalachicola has a bunch of stuff like that and it is all made in India. Fine to decorate your condo but not really well suited for a boat. I do not know that this is the case in this instance but....
Rick, you got a name on that place??

Jun 2, 2004
No, but if you walk out of the grill and go one block to your right (northwest maybe) I think you go past the Post Office and it is on Water Street can't miss it.

I can never decide whether to get the gumbo or the shrimp poboy at the grill. Sometimes I just get both I don't have to eat till the next day but I'm moving pretty slow till then as well.

Jun 2, 2004
No, but if you walk out of the grill and go one block to your right (northwest maybe) I think you go past the Post Office and it is on Water Street can't miss it.

I can never decide whether to get the gumbo or the shrimp poboy at the grill. Sometimes I just get both I don't have to eat till the next day but I'm moving pretty slow till then as well.
Out of the grill it would be SOUTHEAST
forgot to add turn left, "northeast" towards the Apalachicola River that's where you would pass the Post Office

Just thinking about that gumbo makes me dizzy and confused

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
I agree .. We found that place in Apalachicola.. enjoyed it, but only a very few real things.. They had an impressive collection of crab/lobster pot floats..
P1040560.JPG

Jun 2, 2004
There is another place in Ocean Spring Mississippi real close to a Fayard's another favorite spot for a poboy sandwich. It is on Washington Ave just South of Lemoyne Blvd