Unexpected accessory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon W.

May 18, 2004
Catalina 310 C310 Seattle Wa
I received a Lacrosse wireless weather station for Christmas. I wasn’t expecting it, but I put it on the boat, and find it to be an interesting addition. Besides the radio controlled clock, it has inside and outside temperatures, and inside humidity. It also has a rudimentary barometer feature, but without numbers, it’s not very useful. I like the humidity feature the best. Now I can monitor humidity levels. So far they have stayed mostly between 50 and 60 percent. I guess that’s why I don’t have any condensation or mildew problems, even in the often moist Pacific Northwest. The automatic clock is nice too. Now I don’t have an excuse for being late to the starting line, or bridge openings. And I can set our Chelsea http://www.pomeroys.com/chelsea-clock-shipstrike.html brass mechanical clock accurately. It needs it.

T

Trevor - SailboatOwners.com

Cool

Hi Jon - I've always kind of wanted on of those for the boat - I like the humidity and in/outside thermometer. Let us know how much you enjoy it as the season approaches. Best, Trevor

Status
Not open for further replies.