Transom Dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2009
Catalina 310 Sturgeon Bay, WI
I know this topic must have been discussed at some point, but I can’t seem to find it. We decided to go with name and hailing port on our stern, as this is not a documented vessel. :eek: Does anyone have the dimensions of the area available? I am a couple hours from my boat and would like to meet with the sign shop today or tomorrow. It looks to me like I have room for about 7” max letters for the name, and 3” for the port? Talked to Catalina and this is there busy time, they can’t pull up a drawing, so they suggested posting to the site as someone should know.

Thanks

Aug 24, 2009
Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to do that for me - the photos are most helpful, will print them out for my local sign guy. Also thank you for the link on my 12 VDC question.

Russ

Silvio

Dec 1, 2010
Catalina 310 Solomons Island, MD
Honestly people don't come any batter than Paulj.

Hey Paul, I like the no-skid on your swim platform, you install or did Catalina?

paulj

Mar 16, 2007
Catalina 310 Anacortes,Wa
Silvio

I made all these changes myself, for many reasons......after I made the changes it became apparent that it became easier to get in and out of dinghy and board the boat.......so in this case chicken first then the egg.

Used 3/4" marine plywood and will upgrade to Starboard in next phase.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1dbpaul/SwimLadder02#

paulj :troll:

Attachments

Aug 24, 2009
I wanted to touch base back on this post, and thank Paul for how perfect his measurements were. As you can see my local sign got nailed it right between the drains.

Thanks Paul

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.