Trailer Manufacturer

Sep 7, 2011
Hunter H23 Southwind YC, Milford, Kansas
I have a galvanized trailer under my H23 and although the name is barely visible , it appears that the trailer was manufactured by Lawrence. Can anyone confirm that is, indeed the builder of the trailer. I suspect they are out of business as I can't find them on the web.

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
I have a galvanized trailer under my H23 and although the name is barely visible , it appears that the trailer was manufactured by Lawrence. Can anyone confirm that is, indeed the builder of the trailer. I suspect they are out of business as I can't find them on the web.
Uncle @Crazy Dave Condon is the man to ask about who makes trailers for the H23.

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
23 wing keel Hunter trailer supplied by Hunter was Ken’s Welding/KWS. Sounds like an off brand. Look at Magic Tilt or Road King. If Road King call the Asheville N C plant as the other plant in Florida knows squat about sailboat trailers

Apr 27, 2010
Hunter 23 Lake Wallenpaupack
Mine is a KWS, in fact, I am replacing the brakes and bearings right now to try to get it street legal.

Sep 7, 2011
Hunter H23 Southwind YC, Milford, Kansas
Mine is a KWS, in fact, I am replacing the brakes and bearings right now to try to get it street legal.
Do you happen to know what the first three letters/numbers are on your trailers VIN.. I am trying to confirm that mine is also either a KWS or a Ken's Welding trailer. It appears that the first three characters on my trailer VIN are "FW6"

Apr 27, 2010
Hunter 23 Lake Wallenpaupack
Here is my VIN - the label was partly obstructed.
4KWSB2018??XXXXXX