Trailer for 1976 O'Day 20

Sep 9, 2016
ODay 20 Manchester, NH
I find myself needing a new (to me at least) trailer for my O'Day 20. The one I purchased it with is a tandem axle Load Rite that needs extensive work ($2K or so) - the trailer tongue, winch, lights, springs....the list goes on. Does anyone have a recommendation as to what brand or type is best? Also, I found a trailer on Craigslist for a trailer that was previously used on a Catalina 22, that should work shouldn;t it? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Mar 20, 2015
C&C 30 Mk1 Winnipeg
We have an abandoned O'Day 20mat our marina. While the trailer is likely in bad shape I will check to see brand what it is. And take photos.

It is a single axle.

I own a Catalina 22 so I can also do a visual guess on the trailers being somewhat compatible. Likely would need minor modification assuming the keel is the same approximate depth when on the trailer.

Jan 22, 2008
Catalina 310 278 Lyndeborough NH
I find myself needing a new (to me at least) trailer for my O'Day 20. The one I purchased it with is a tandem axle Load Rite that needs extensive work ($2K or so) - the trailer tongue, winch, lights, springs....the list goes on. Does anyone have a recommendation as to what brand or type is best? Also, I found a trailer on Craigslist for a trailer that was previously used on a Catalina 22, that should work shouldn;t it? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Are you still looking for a trailer for your O'Day 20?

I have the trailer that my O'Day 19 came on. I converted it for a wing keel Capri-22 with a 8 ft functional extension tongue.

After problems with the original axle, I bought a Timbren Axle-Less Trailer Suspension System w Hubs - 4" Drop Spindle - 5 on 4-1/2 to replace the original axle.

After doing that, I decided to purchase a new trailer Triad trailer custom built for my Capri-22.

So the older trailer with a new suspension is available. I'm only 30 minutes away from you in Lyndeborough NH.