Top speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 20, 2006
Hunter 33 Georgian Bay, Ontario, Canada
Rick

I cut my teeth on club racing on a CS33 for many years, several years of that was in spinnaker class. Always looked forward to each week to see what we could do to push another 1/4 knot here and there and the challenge of raising and dropping the spinnaker 3 times a night as fast as we could. We love the boat performance, comfort and looks all in one, which was the best combination for the 4 of us and what we all want to do. We are just getting settled in and still figuring out storage and what all we want / need on the boat. I would appreciate some ideas on projects for improvements etc.

Sep 20, 2006
Hunter 33 Georgian Bay, Ontario, Canada
Rick

I cut my teeth on club racing on a CS33 for many years, several years of that was in spinnaker class. Always looked forward to each week to see what we could do to push another 1/4 knot here and there and the challenge of raising and dropping the spinnaker 3 times a night as fast as we could. We love the boat performance, comfort and looks all in one, which was the best combination for the 4 of us and what we all want to do. We are just getting settled in and still figuring out storage and what all we want / need on the boat. I would appreciate some ideas on projects for improvements etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.