Tohatsu 2.5 two stroke, not running

19thol

May 2, 2014
Hunter 30 St.Petersburg, Fl
Got it with my boat, was stored in a shed for several years, piston rusted to the bore, I've gotten it all apart but got a deal on a Honda, now would like someone that could use it to have it. Don't think it makes sense to ship it, but if you wanna pay for shipping, I'll do it.

Attachments

Jun 2, 2004
Hunter 23.5 Fort Walton Yacht Club, Florida
I'll bite looks just like a Mercury one I have

19thol

May 2, 2014
Hey Rick, you wanna try to meet somewhere to get it? Ship it? Let me know what you're thinking.

Jun 2, 2004
oops, wrote this twelve hours ago but did not click "post"

Was wondering exactly that, I'll be taking a rib to Vero Beach in August to get it retubed but you probably don't want to wait that long. Shipping probably makes the most sense but let me check and see if there are any other trips going that way.

19thol

May 2, 2014
You could drive by here on the way, August is fine, shipping would be a lot I think, probably 30 lb with the tub it's in, plus the weird shape of the lower end. I can hang onto it, no problem.

Jun 2, 2004
Hate to make you wait that long I'll watch for other opportunities.

Thanks

Apr 3, 2020
Hunter 23.5 Frenchtown, MT
I know this is a year old, but if you still have the parts I'd pay for the fuel tank, carb/panel, and any other little bits you could stuff in the box.

PGR

May 5, 2021
O'Day 30 PUNTA GORDA
If you still have it ... I can drive over to pick it up this weekend. I live over in Lake Wales. I will be heading out for the boat on Friday night... or Saturday morning. Would either work for you? I will head back on Saturday night so I could swing by then too.

Paul

Apr 3, 2020
Hunter 23.5 Frenchtown, MT
I'm sorry but it's gone.
If you still have it ... I can drive over to pick it up this weekend. I live over in Lake Wales. I will be heading out for the boat on Friday night... or Saturday morning. Would either work for you? I will head back on Saturday night so I could swing by then too.

Paul