Thru hull sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz

Jul 10, 2007
Seidelmann 34 Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Hope someone can clear this up - Are the above the (white) waterline thru hull fittings (3 on the Seidelmann 34 - Anchor locker, manual Bilge, auto bilge) 1" or 1-1/8". The reason I ask mine are looking bad and I need to replace them but I thought the diameter was 1" but the rule 2000 indicates an outlet of 1-1/8" on there website. Also, on the Groco web site there are two measurements of NPS size and regular hose ID for model HTH-1125-S stainless steel thru hulls. Any idea?

May 11, 2005
Seidelman S37 Slidell, La.
If you have a

If you have a Rule 2000 and it takes an inch and 1/8 hose, as do I think all pumps of this size. I am not real sure about the other two you have mentioned. I don't think I have any thru hulls on the anchor locker drain, just a couple of approx. 1/4" holes in each bottom forward corner. There is a vent up forward for the holding tank, and a vent for the water tank, both on the port side. Both of these are smaller than 1 1/8. Would have to take a look and see what the size is on the manual pump, but more than likely it's an inch and 1/8.

Status
Not open for further replies.