This is why we can't have nice things.

Sep 20, 2006
Hunter 33 Georgian Bay, Ontario, Canada
The Boat Babe thread was not closed because of one person. It was closed because of the bickering back and forth and the remarks towards Steph were on the borderline of being crude. Previous crude remarks had been removed in the past, but as Steph has not even logged in to SBO in over a year the thread had run it's course and was time to give it a break.

RussC

Sep 11, 2015
Merit 22- Oregon lakes
Wonder what's in the container he is about ready to dump?
haha. nope. just a friendly little water fight with a power boat. also full of gals :). The girls group of 8-10 that my wife is a part of goes camping once every year at this same small high mountain lake. one of the husbands has a small runabout pb and I own a sailboat, so the girls "let" us join them for the week. it's always quite a hoot as the girls are totally crazy. I sold the Vagabond 17 last Fall so next year we'll most likely take our Mac 25. more room for double barreled super soakers and female warriors to wield them at our foes. :yikes::laugh:

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2011
Oday 322 East Chicago, IN
Hard to tell without a larger photo, but it has potential. Also, the companionway hatch teak needs some refinish work.
Ok, ok,...I love the boat too, but the wife is lower maintenance...believe it or not.

and I did redo the teak since that shot;-)

7ECE5FF9-72B8-4055-B8A3-29508B3EC450.JPG
Greg

WayneH

Jan 22, 2008
Tartan 37 287 Pensacola, FL
When I got my latest boat, my brother who was also a sailor asked me how many winches did I have on my boat.

I told him, "One! Do I look stupid?"