thinking of buying od 34/35

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

ken oakley

thinking of purchasing an 86 OD 35 for coastal cruising in the gulf....any comments on merits or drawbacks of this boat compared to others in a similar price range are appreciated.

D

david lewis

O'day 35 Review

Ken, I wrote a review on the O'day 35 in this web site. Take a look at it. Send me your e-mail address...three of us communicate on specific issues with our boats and will be happy to help you. We all seem very happy with our purchases.

D

David Hirtle

Thinking of buying and Od 34/35

I'd go for the 35...newer model..better construction methods...both are well established boats with good track records.enjoy!

D

Dave

Dave Lewis and Review

We have had a O' 35 for a year. We have not had an opportunity to get out because of a wreck, but she has been great on the bay when we have. From all I have read and by her ratios she is definitely a inland and coastal boat. One of the advantages we see is a lot of room below for a boat this size. The flatness of the bottom and her beam provide this but we give up the off shore capability. Dave Lewis you name is in the title. I have gotten no response from your previous address and want to communicate again. I agree with Dave Lewis' comment that there are several of us that visit this site and staying in communication has been very helpful. Good Winds Dave dmauney@structint.com

Status
Not open for further replies.