The right hand side front cleat came out. Advices?

Oct 30, 2019
Dioes anybody knows how to repair this in detail ( I mean step by step) ? How can I do it? or how much could it costs if it is repairable at all...
Thanks to all

Daniel

Jan 28, 2001
#ygrps-yiv-636239207 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}

Anything can be fixed. I'm a bit confused though. As I recall there is only one bow cleat on a Vega with fair leads (or chocks) on the port and starboard rails.

WaltFrom: AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com on behalf of dani_alcaraz@... [AlbinVega] AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 11:45 PM
To: AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [AlbinVega] The right hand side front cleat came out. Advices?

Dioes anybody knows how to repair this in detail ( I mean step by step) ? How can I do it? or how much could it costs if it is repairable at all...
Thanks to all

Daniel

May 30, 2006
So explain further... the bolts came loose?If so, i think you just clean out the right/starboard side locker and climb in with flashlight, socket driver, washer/lock washer/nut/threadlock.Second person above to hold screwdriver on other end.groundhogSent from my iPhone

Jan 28, 2001
#ygrps-yiv-1295770227 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}

Groundhog, correct me if I'm wrong as I changed Lyric's cleats many years ago, But he referenced the forward right hand cleat. As I recall, Lyric had a single forward cleat centered on the fore deck? Which is why I'm confused. Walt
From: AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Ground Hog groundhogyh@... [AlbinVega] AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 4:45 AM.
To: AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [AlbinVega] The right hand side front cleat came out. Advices?

This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com)

Add cleanup rule |
More info

So explain further... the bolts came loose?If so, i think you just clean out the right/starboard side locker and climb in with flashlight, socket driver, washer/lock washer/nut/threadlock.
Second person above to hold screwdriver on other end.
groundhog

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 20, 2019, at 2:45 AM,
dani_alcaraz@... [AlbinVega] AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Oct 19, 2019
Albin Vega 27 Limerick
If Groundhog is right and the op means the forward starboard cockpit cleat (for clearing the Genoa/jib) then I replaced all 4 a month ago. The only difficult one is the forward port cleat as blocked by fuel tank.You could even do it without a helper (I did).And gh's instructions are good. Empty the starboard locker and lay an old cushion on floor of locker as you will be lying on your back with your head forward.John V1447 BreakawayGet
TypeApp for Android

May 30, 2006
Im assuming he means the one next to the cockpit winch. Theres one a bit forward snd one aftSent from my iPhone

Sep 17, 2016
Well. This particular Albin Vega has two Cleats on the front of the boat as you can see in this more detailed pictures. I will like to know which would be the best process to repair that . Thanks in advance and sorry for the late reply! En viernes, 21 de junio de 2019 20:54:49 EEST, John.Kinsella John.Kinsella@... [AlbinVega] <AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com> escribió:

Exactly...

Get TypeApp for AndroidOn 21 Jun 2019, at 18:41, "Ground Hog groundhogyh@... [AlbinVega]" <albinvega@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the University of Limerick. Do not click on links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender\'s email address and know the content is safe.

Im assuming he means the one next to the cockpit winch. Theres one a bit forward snd one aft

Sent from my iPhone