The LAST 37? #417

Oct 19, 2013
Hunter 37C 3 Centerport
I feel very fortunate in that I believe I have just purchased the last 37 ever built.
If I’m reading it correctly the hull ID reads hull #417 produced in November 1985.
She’s a lovely vessel and well cared for.

Attachments

Johnb

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 37-cutter Richmond CA
I have private messaged (PM'd) you a copy of the HC 37 owners list. This was created by Jim Legere who passed it on to me after he lost his boat. Number 417 is indeed the highest number on the list.
If you wish to be included please PM me back with the information that you see for other owners and I will add your boat.
We have had ours for 20 years now and since retirement in 2018 are living aboard in Richmond CA, waiting to head to Mexico???

Oct 19, 2013
Hunter 37C 3 Centerport
I have private messaged (PM'd) you a copy of the HC 37 owners list. This was created by Jim Legere who passed it on to me after he lost his boat. Number 417 is indeed the highest number on the list.
If you wish to be included please PM me back with the information that you see for other owners and I will add your boat.
We have had ours for 20 years now and since retirement in 2018 are living aboard in Richmond CA, waiting to head to Mexico???
Hi JohnB,
I’ll post pix of “Shadow” soon.
I meant Hello dmax

Oct 19, 2013
Hunter 37C 3 Centerport

Oct 19, 2013
Hunter 37C 3 Centerport
Thank you for th
I meant Hello dmax
Yes please add
Thanks for the list.

You can enter this vessels name to the list as: HUN37417K85 - 417 - 1985 - NOV - SHADOW - Bolander - Centerport, NY - Randolph (Randy) Bolander

Johnb

Jan 22, 2008
If anyone has any information about the vessel Shadowjack, listed as being owned by Bill Young, I would like to confirm the current status/disposition.

Also if any owners of Cherubini Hunter Cutter 37's would like a copy of the owners list, or can provide information for the list, please PM me.

John B

Jun 2, 2004
Hunter 37-cutter Slidell, LA
If anyone has any information about the vessel Shadowjack, listed as being owned by Bill Young, I would like to confirm the current status/disposition.

Also if any owners of Cherubini Hunter Cutter 37's would like a copy of the owners list, or can provide information for the list, please PM me.

John B
John:
Shadowjack is still alive and well as they say. I still sail her, now that I have retired I spend more time on the water.
Bill

Johnb

Jan 22, 2008
John:
Shadowjack is still alive and well as they say. I still sail her, now that I have retired I spend more time on the water.
Bill
Bill, thank you for posting. It seems special (at least to me anyway) that you are still active in the first HC 37 ever made.