The Head! Scad tank monitor installation

Rick

Oct 5, 2004
Hunter 420 Passage San Diego
I was reading some of the many forums and came across "the Head Mistress" thoughts on tank monitors. I have trusted Peggy for 20 years. She said she recommends it.. that is enough for me. Just got the Scad monitor and installed it on our RV. Boat will be shortly only because it is almost winter and that is RV time! Here is my install... it should apply directly to your thing that floats.

Here is my video and thoughts. I am no EXPERT. But I think I did ok.

Software setup which is... um... fact check.. will leave it at that

Last edited:

Rick

Oct 5, 2004
Hunter 420 Passage San Diego
You bought the two tank system...is that because your RV has two waste tanks--one for toilet waste and one for gray water?
--Peggie
The installation video is the TM1. However, we think we are going to get a TM2 also, so that we can trust the level of the grey tank, as you mentioned, also. Then we will move the TM1 over to the boat because the holding tanks are on opposite ends and the tank monitoring system is not "that" accurate.. Would be easier to go that way rather than try to run power and monitors for long runs.

Kinda wish I would have thought of that first but bottom line is, the system is not hard to install.

Thanks for the recommend Peggy. Gave you some props over in the RV forum. I figured you wouldnt mind.