The Funny Page

Ctskip

Sep 21, 2005
other 12 wet water
If the sailors here can have a head page and we can have a sail trim page and a guest expert page. Why can't we have a funny page? Maybe one with and one without pictures? Combine them. It doesn't matter. Make it like a newspaper. We have classified and politics section. Why not take all the jokes and have a joke page? We have a babe page and a trailer sailor page. Put it in the bilge,(one must register) along with the other good stuff there. We can even have a x rated funny page. No XXX page. Thats going to far. Just a thought. What say y'all?

Keep it up,
Ctskip

Dec 4, 2006
Hunter 34 Havre de Grace
Absolutely!

I'd support that.
It would be an honor to be an old bildge-rat.

Ross

Jun 15, 2004
Islander/Wayfairer 30 sail number 25 Perryville,Md.
The other day i got an email titled "and then the fight started." It started like this, My wife asked what's on TV and I said "dust" and then the fight started .Man says he rear ended another car and a dwarf got out of the front car and yelled "I'm not happy!" and I said ,"well then which one are you?" and then the fight started.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Would you like a forum in the Off-Topic section (i.e., the bilge), called The Funny Page? I don't think I can come up with a newspaper format for you, but I can certainly do that.

Ctskip

Sep 21, 2005
other 12 wet water
I think it would be good fun, but I'll stand back and see what the population would like to do. Just a thought.

Keep it up,
Ctskip