The dogs of SBO, 2019 edition

Oct 30, 2017
Catalina c 27 Lake Pueblo
Poodles are great dogs. Smart, athletic, tireless, fearless, loving, playful, hypoallergenic and non shedding. They don’t deserve those fancy and goofy hair clips, nor the reputation that encourages.
Those goofy hair cuts were actually designed by hunters a LONG time ago. They were designed to protect the vital portions of the body while still allowing the dog to work it's way through dense under growth.

Jun 14, 2010
Robertson & Caine 2017 Leopard 40 CT
Those goofy hair cuts were actually designed by hunters a LONG time ago. They were designed to protect the vital portions of the body while still allowing the dog to work it's way through dense under growth.
Yeah, while drinking a lot of beer. :beer: And were they laughing? :)

Jan 24, 2009
1981 Cherubini Hunter 27 Shipwright Harbor Marina, MD
"This one will be a Saint Berdoodle. I think we are going to need a bigger boat."
@Allowishish - You should train them to hike out and help balance the boat.
Looks like a Saint Berdoodle could be a big boy.:yikes:

RoyS

Jun 3, 2012
Hunter 33 Steamboat Wharf, Hull, MA
Back when Buckwheat was in his prime, we encountered a thug wannabe with his enormous Italian Mastiff in the dog park. Thug had on leather pants. Can't prove it but he saw me and my fairy poodle and deliberately let his dog loose. These were both young un-neutered males. I told my poodle he was on his own and let him go also. They charged each other. Buckwheat flipped that Mastiff over on his back and bit him about twenty times about the neck while straddling him on the ground. Before I could pull the Buck off the Mastiff squirmed out and ran for its life. The Thug quit the dog park shortly after. That was about ten years ago. Buck's finest hour.

Buckwheat wrestling with his oldest friend years ago:
DSC_0112.JPG