Thank-you

Oct 3, 2011
Anam Cara Catalina 310 Hull #155 155 Lake Erie/Catawba Island
Thank you for sharing our love of our sport with another so maybe they also will learn how nice it is !

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
Outstanding thing to do Jeff. Good on ya'.
As my Dear ol' Pappy used to say, "What are friends for, but to mooch off of?". After the laughter died down, he'd say, " If they're really friends, you're not really mooching". Nice bunch of friends we have on SBO.

Oct 29, 2016
Hunter 41 DS Port Huron
Yes there are many really great folks on these forums and I am sure many who would do exactly what Jeff did, I know when the same opportunity arises for us we would be more than happy to entertain some traveling SBO member(s), its just the way it should be.

Jun 8, 2004
Catalina 320 Dana Point
Hope you caught the recent nice weather, we're having winter this week, high's in the low 60's. Hope you made it to Turk's for a beer, last of the old school waterfront dive bars from my youth.

Oct 29, 2016
Hunter 41 DS Port Huron
Hope you caught the recent nice weather, we're having winter this week, high's in the low 60's. Hope you made it to Turk's for a beer, last of the old school waterfront dive bars from my youth.
It was a nice day, mid 60's, but coming from Michigan when we left it was 19* and snow blowing sideways, mid 60's and sunny was absolutely beautiful.

LuzSD

Feb 21, 2009
Catalina 30 San Diego/ Dana Point, Ca.
where did you go? what did you do?
A while back we were up in Cabrillo and got together with another Sailboatowner member that we'd only chatted with on this forum. We got to see all the cool improvements he'd shown on this site and it was such fun to actually meet and have a drink with him. Very nice that you got to visit our area; sounds like you have a good time.