Technical specs Seidelman S25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2008
Seidelman S25 Miami
I have just acquired a Seidelman 25, but the person who sold it to me knew nothing about the boat. Anybody knows anything about the measurements? Like rudder, draft, beam etc? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Ross

Jun 15, 2004
Islander/Wayfairer 30 sail number 25 Perryville,Md.
Irene22, Do you have a tape measure?

Is the boat in the water? Do you plan to have it hauled anytime soon? Like for bottom paint and inspection, new zinc anodes and stuff like that. The makers often changed small details on their boats so that two 25 foot boat built years apart might be quite different both above and below the waterline. Do you know the model year? Did you see a hull identification number? These things will help in finding the answers.

Dave Groshong

SBO Staff
Staff member
Jan 25, 2007
Catalina 22 Seattle
I've got the rig dimensions....

"I"=31.00 "J"=10.89 "P"=25.00 "E"=9.00 If you don't know what the letters designate, give me a call. Dave Groshong Customer Service SailboatOwners.com Toll Free 877-932-7245 ext.116, Mon-Fri,9-5 Pacific.

Jul 10, 2006
- - Jax,Fla
S25 Specs

All the tech specs for your 25 are on the Seidelmann website mainpage under Specs, Brochures, etc. including pictures and cabin layout. CaptHawk RogueWave

Feb 11, 2008
Seidelman S25 Miami
THANK YOU

Hi Ross, thank you for your answer, yes, the boat is in the water, that is why i can't measure the keel, and it is a 1980 And thanks to Dave and CaptHawk. Your information has been very useful. I appreciate it

Ross

Jun 15, 2004
Islander/Wayfairer 30 sail number 25 Perryville,Md.
Dave, I think that for those members with limited knowledge of measurement

terms the alphabet soup of boat dimensions is of little help. Publishing a glossary would be very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.